Ledifos is a combination of two medications, which are exercised to cure long-term hepatitis C infection. Every single pill includes sofosbuvir and ledipasvir. Altogether, they work as a reliable anti-viral medium that cure HCV by obstructing with the additional development of hepatitis infection. This medicine is highly useful for treating genotype 1 HCV. Ladifos should be taken without crushing or breaking with water.
The doctor will recommend a certain amount of dosage as per your health. Adhere to the precised dosage and continue the treatment for longer period as suggested.
Some of the feasible side effects
Alike any other medicine, our range also has some side effects from which the majority is of mild ones that will go away with time.
- By taking this drug, patients will experience tiredness or headache.
- If any allergy like excessive itching, tightness in chest and more, it is suggested to visit the doctor on urgent basis. Along with this, patients may require to stop the medication.
- It is important to avoid taking this medicine, if patient has allergy to the content present in it as well as if he is taking any other drug that has sofosbuvir.
Prior to the starting of the treatment, it is essential for the patient to tell the doctor, if:
- You are expecting a baby, breast feeding or planning to become.
- You are already taking some other kinds of medicine, therapy, etc.
- You have a history of allergic response to foods, medicines or various other things.
- You are suffering from problems related to liver or kidney.
- Simeprevir can accelerate the danger of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir's side effects
- oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, rifampin, tipranavir and so on can minimize the effectiveness of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir
- The critical side effects of rosuvastatin or digoxin may be enhanced through the exercise of the content in the range of ledifos.
Ledifos Medicine description are mentioned below:
a) Trade Name: Ledifos
b) Chemical: Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir
c) Form: Available as Tablets
d) Strength: Sofosbuvir 400 mg & Ledipasvir 90 mg
e) Packing: 28 tablets in one bottle
f) Manufactured In India By: Hetero Labs Ltd.